Crestron smart home integrates IP control of Apple TVMonday, February 4th, 2019
Crestron and Apple Partnership Enhances User Experience and Lifestyle
- Seamless integration leverages power of Apple TV®, Siri®, and HomeKit™; enables IP-based control of Apple TV, including voice command recognition via TSR-310 touch screen remotes
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands — At ISE 2019, Crestron, a global leader in advanced smart home technology, will demonstrate how the power of Apple TV®, Siri®, and HomeKit™ technologies can be leveraged to enhance the user experience and lifestyle of Crestron smart home clients. The new and seamless integration will bring an important benefit to Crestron customers, enabling IP control of Apple TV, including voice commands via the TSR-310 touch screen remote control, and support in the Crestron Home operating system and SIMPL.
“This Crestron and Apple partnership gives our residential integrators yet another powerful tool to enhance the user experience and lifestyle of Crestron smart home customers,” said Michael Short, Global Residential Marketing Manager.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution