GO Malta deploys Minerva 10 service management platformFriday, July 26th, 2019
GO Malta Launches Next Generation Video Entertainment Service Powered by Minerva
- Minerva’s platform offers significant upgrades to user experience, content merchandising and advertising for existing set-top boxes as well as mobile and streaming media devices
SAN JOSE, CA — Minerva Networks, the leading provider of service management platforms for connected entertainment, announced today that GO Malta has successfully deployed its Minerva 10 solution to power next-generation video services. The new offering delivers an advanced user experience on both GO’s legacy set-top boxes and consumer devices, and also brings a new level of control for the operator’s marketing and operations teams.
“Our next generation video service is key to our continued growth and success,” says Chris Attard, Senior Manager – Operations & Application Management, of GO Malta. “The Minerva platform will allow us to convert all of our subscribers to a great new set of advanced services in less than 60 days. We’re already seeing significant improvements in subscriber engagement and satisfaction.”
Besides refreshing the user experience, Minerva 10’s unique marketing and advertising tools allow operators to promote select content, build thematic pages around holidays, introduce major new movie or television show releases, or highlight trending news events. The operator’s marketing team can turn the pay TV service into a key customer contact point for their digital marketing campaigns.
“We are very pleased to see GO successfully deploy our next generation video platform”, says Todd Clayton, Chief Commercial Officer at Minerva. “We are excited to be part of GO’s aggressive expansion plans that will take full advantage of our broad range of client applications and service management tools.”
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution