Lotame launches Lotame TV connected TV product suiteMonday, August 5th, 2019
Lotame Unveils Industry’s Most Connected TV Offering: Lotame TV
- Lotame continues its unstacked push, launching TV + digital product suite designed to help marketers connect TV viewership audiences for cross-screen digital campaigns
Lotame, the world’s leading unstacked data solutions company that helps publishers, marketers, and agencies find new customers, increase engagement, and grow revenue through audience data, today announced the launch of the industry’s most connected TV product suite: Lotame TV. Lotame TV enables advertisers to seamlessly connect, build, target, activate, and analyze TV viewership audiences for cross-screen digital campaigns through DSP partners such as AppNexus, Verizon Media, Google DBM, The Trade Desk, Adobe, and Amobee. As part of it’s unstacked rollout, Lotame connects and matches TV + digital data — including ACR, OTT, website, app, and CRM data — to over 4 billion web, mobile, and OTT IDs, builds bespoke TV + digital audiences that can be activated across any channel, and helps analyze how these audiences are performing in digital campaigns.
“With Lotame TV, we have enabled impressive data connectivity between TV, a traditionally siloed channel, and digital,” said Tricia Masturzo, Director, Data & Advanced TV Solutions at Lotame. “By providing access to rich TV audience data and connecting it with DSPs to target TV viewers across digital platforms and channels, from mobile to desktop, Lotame allows advertisers to more effectively engage consumers wherever they are, maximizing their investments.”
The Lotame TV solutions suite is comprised of four products — Lotame TV Connect, Lotame TV LAB, Lotame TV Analytics, and Lotame TV Data Exchange — that enable unique connectivity while also offering the flexibility of an a la carte, unstacked approach.
- Lotame TV Connect: Lotame TV Connect is the hub where TV + digital data — including ACR, OTT, website, app, and CRM data — is synced, matched to 4 billion web, mobile and OTT device IDs, and clustered by individual and household. When you’re ready to activate your audience segments, TV Connect is synced to most major adservers, DSPs and attribution platforms.
- Lotame TV LAB: Lotame TV LAB is where content meets commerce to create audience segments that fit your marketing needs. ACR and OTT audience data can be mixed, matched and combined with 1st, 2nd or 3rd party data to create your ideal segments. Don’t have enough scale? Use our proprietary machine-learning modeling tool, Audience Optimizer, to intelligently scale your segments.
- Lotame TV Analytics: Lotame TV Analytics gives you a 360-degree view of consumers watching your TV shows or commercials, and enables you to take action with a click. Leverage your 1st party online and offline data, or access the world’s largest marketplace of 2nd and 3rd party data, to generate TV + digital audience overlap and index reports that are on-demand, high-definition and binge-worthy.
- Lotame TV Data Exchange: Lotame TV Data Exchange offers custom and ready-to-target pre-packaged TV audiences categorized by Program, Network, Show, Genre, Viewer Type, Dayparts, and Tentpoles that can be activated through any DSP. Target TV viewers across digital platforms and channels with the ability to scale through advanced machine learning and modeling. Ahead of the Fall TV season, Lotame is segmenting audiences by viewers of Primetime Fall TV Shows, Reality TV, Cord-Cutters, Home Improvement, MLB, NFL, Grammy Awards, and Golden Globes. These audiences and more can be purchased through most major DSPs to target TV viewers across digital platforms and channels. Additionally, with Lotame TV Data Exchange, marketers can now re-engage viewers seeing their TV commercials via digital channels or can get a leg up on their competition by targeting those who viewed competitor TV ads on digital.
In support of its TV offering, earlier this year, Lotame extended its strategic relationship with Inscape, which delivers viewing information from nearly 11 million connected VIZIO TVs.
“As one of Lotame’s longest running partners, we are excited to continue creating value for marketers looking to reach television audiences,” said Greg Hampton, VP of Business Development at Inscape. “Together, we can provide granularity, quality, timeliness, scale and safety and above all else actionability when it comes to viewership data.