iWedia cooperates with Kaltura on STB software for Beeline KazakhstanSaturday, September 14th, 2019
iWedia Expands Partnership with Kaltura for Beeline Kazakhstan OTT STB Software Products and Integration Services
LAUSANNE, Switzerland — iWedia, a leading provider of software components and solutions for TV devices to service operators and consumer electronics manufacturers, today announced it has expanded cooperation with Kaltura by providing STB software products, application development and integration services for Beeline Kazakhstan, a member of VEON group.
The announcement was made at IBC 2019, which is being held in RAI Amsterdam from Friday, September 13th through to Tuesday, September 17th. iWedia demonstrates the product at the show (hall 5, stand B32).
At the heart of Beeline Kazakhstan STB, lies iWedia’s Teatro-3.5 software solution for Android based set-top-boxes which gives the technology to replace its legacy pay TV service and to reach more devices and more customers. Beeline customers are now able to access hundreds of live channels, video-on-demand and catch-up TV through a new set-top box, as well as on connected TVs and mobile handsets.
Beeline TV offers a highly targeted viewing experience and easy content discovery across multiple content types. Customers can also pause and seamlessly pick up watching from the same point on another device.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution