Telaria introduces Audience Connect addressable CTV solutionThursday, September 26th, 2019
Telaria Introduces First Comprehensive Addressable CTV Solution ‘Audience Connect’ for Publishers and Marketers
- Sophisticated & Scalable Solution To Drive Better Audience Accuracy and Performance for Video Advertisers
NEW YORK — Telaria, Inc. (NYSE:TLRA), the complete software platform that optimizes yield for leading video publishers, announced today the launch of Telaria Audience Connect for publishers and marketers, the most comprehensive suite of addressable products built for CTV/OTT, mobile, and desktop. Audience Connect makes it easy for marketers to deliver on-target campaigns, spanning multiple addressable criteria, to best leverage the scale and quality of Telaria’s premium publishers.
Audience Connect ensures marketers’ messages successfully reach the right viewer in the right context based on three key-ways buyers want to connect with viewers; specifically, via first-and third-party data sources, contextual data and campaign performance metrics.
- Addressable Connect enables advertisers to target desired audiences using first-party addressable publisher demographics, verified audience data from leading third-party sources and Telaria-verified platform data.
- Contextual Connect allows advertisers to reach viewers through show-level, genre, and device targeting, in addition to whitelist and blacklist preferences.
- Performance Connect ensures campaign goals meet or exceed KPIs by buying against viewability, completion rate, eCPM and CTR.
Audience Connect is available through Telaria’s leading DSP partners via custom-built Private Marketplace Packages (PMPs). As with all platform products, publishers always have complete choice and control over the data they wish to expose, and to whom, on a deal-by-deal basis.
“With linear addressability opportunities declining as cord cutters and cord-nevers swell, television buyers need a scalable solution to reach their desired audiences,” said Paige Bilins, Chief Product Officer at Telaria. “We are providing a real alternative while solving the issue of wasted impressions by using an array of rich data to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time – at scale. For the first time, Telaria has the ability to connect the dots for buyers and sellers in a unique way no other company has been able to execute to date.”
“The industry has limited “addressable” to mean only household-level targeting on television, but we believe CTV is inherently addressable and can go beyond basic household-level data and holistically optimize audience, contextual, and behavioral criteria to drive campaign performance. This is a pivotal moment for publishers and buyers as they look to create more valuable inventory and execute campaigns with greater success and accuracy,” said Laura Buchman, Vice President of Addressable and Audience Strategy at Telaria.
Audience Connect is currently being leveraged by a number of key CTV publishers and advertisers.
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023