Technicolor joins the HEVC Advance patent poolTuesday, October 22nd, 2019
HEVC Advance Announces the Addition of Technicolor as its Newest Licensee
BOSTON — HEVC Advance, an independent licensing administrator, today announced that Technicolor has become a Licensee in the HEVC Advance HEVC/H.265 Patent Pool.
“Technicolor becoming a Licensee and recognizing the value offered by the HEVC Advance License is an important milestone,” said HEVC Advance CEO, Peter Moller. “As one of the largest set-top box and optical disk replicators in the world, the addition of Technicolor provides another strong endorsement of the HEVC Advance HEVC/H.265 Patent Pool.”
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA