NBC/Telemundo and NBC Sports offer local TV attribution with TVSquaredThursday, December 12th, 2019
TVSquared and NBC/Telemundo Owned Stations and NBC Sports Regional Networks Partner to Offer Local Advertisers TV Attribution Solutions
- Partnership Represents the World’s Largest Attribution Rollout for Local Broadcast Advertisers
NEW YORK — NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations, a division of NBCUniversal, and the NBC Sports Regional Networks (RSNs) have formed a partnership with TVSquared, the global leader in TV attribution. Effective immediately, all 42 NBC and Telemundo owned stations and nine RSNs can provide advertisers, in every market covered by the stations and RSNs, with a same-day view into how their linear and digital TV campaigns are directly impacting business outcomes.
The local TV attribution solution used by all NBC and Telemundo owned stations and the RSNs is powered by TVSquared’s always-on analytics platform, and provides advertisers with transparent, timely proof of performance. With real-time analytics, advertisers can tie ad exposure to real-world business outcomes that quantify TV’s immediate impact, including website traffic, app engagement, search, SMS/phone activity, and actual sales. Live, actionable insights can be leveraged to optimize performance and inform schedule changes for maximum ROI.
NBC/Telemundo owned stations and RSN local advertisers can leverage the TVSquared platform to:
- Evaluate the performance of both linear and OTT advertising
- Measure how ad campaigns directly impact multiple business-specific KPIs
- Optimize buys to reach audience segments that both respond and convert to improve ROI
- Maximize local TV’s reach and effectiveness by scaling across 30 markets to get in front of both English and Spanish-speaking consumers
- Understand TV performance at a granular level, including by day, daypart, program, genre and creative
“In the past 12 months, we’ve made several enhancements to the way our sales teams do business to help us showcase the power and reach of local TV. From measuring ad campaigns through impressions and through multiple currencies, to now providing our clients with same-day attribution, the tools at our disposal will help our ad sales teams better serve advertisers/clients, while allowing us to stay on the vanguard of our rapidly changing media industry,” added Frank Comerford, Chief Revenue Officer, NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations.
“This initiative is monumental for the local media space because, not only does it provide transparent proof of performance to advertisers, but it also unifies the measurement of linear and OTT buys in a single platform. Brands and agencies working with NBC/Telemundo owned stations and RSNs have the timely, actionable performance insights needed to maximize the business impact of campaigns across both linear and digital TV,” said Jo Kinsella, Chief Revenue Officer and EVP, TVSquared.
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027