Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10Monday, August 3rd, 2020
Skymedia Corporation Upgrades To Minerva 10 Platform To Power Next Generation Television Services
- Minerva 10 will provide Skymedia Corporation, a leading Mongolian service provider, a unique set of capabilities including flexible content merchandising tools, advanced navigation and discovery services, smart recordings and social viewing
SAN JOSE, CA – Minerva Networks, the leading provider of service management solutions for connected entertainment, announced today that Skymedia Corporation in Mongolia is upgrading its pay TV platform to Minerva 10 to power next-generation television services. The new offering will provide advanced discovery, navigation and consumption experiences on both legacy set-top boxes and new consumer devices, and it will also bring a new set of management tools to the service provider’s marketing and operations teams.
“An innovative video service is key to our continued growth and success,” said Mrs. D. Narantuya, Chief Executive Officer at Skymedia Corporation Mongolia. “The Minerva 10 platform will allow us to efficiently upgrade all of our subscribers to a superior television offering”.
Besides delivering a compelling user experience, Minerva 10 provides a unique set of service management tools that allow operators to promote specific content, build thematic pages, and highlight new movies, television shows and news events. With the Minerva platform, operators worldwide are turning their pay TV service into the main delivery vehicle for their digital marketing campaigns.
“We are looking forward to powering Skymedia Corporation’s next-generation video services”, said Marco Bonomi, Regional VP Sales at Minerva. “We are pleased to be able to contribute to Skymedia’s expansion plans with our broad range of innovative client applications and service management tools.”
Links: Minerva Networks; Skymedia
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services