ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel mediaWednesday, February 24th, 2021
ENGINE Launches Device Graph+, powering cookieless solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- Big Data Platform Offers Digital Media Buyers Cookieless Solutions
NEW YORK — ENGINE Group, a global, full-service media and marketing services company, today announced the launch of ENGINE Device Graph+, expanding its cookieless offering with a full suite of CTV and omnichannel media solutions, allowing for integrated planning and buying across CTV, mobile, display and video environments. ENGINE Device Graph+ combines proprietary data from ENGINE Media Exchange (EMX) and ENGINE Insights with multiple data partners across automatic content recognition (ACR), cross-device data, location-based attribution partners and identity resolution providers.
As the cookieless world fast approaches, advertisers and brands are demanding new ways to reach and measure their audiences seamlessly over all screens and devices. With the launch of ENGINE Device Graph+, clients have access to ENGINE’s CTV enabled cookieless solutions, now deployed to other devices and channels. In addition to ENGINE’s proprietary data, it can integrate clients’ first and third-party data, and includes integrations with a number of DMPs and CDPs across multiple DSPs, offering flexibility and agility in onboarding and an opportunity to adapt to new solutions and data sources.
“The cookieless future is one of the biggest challenges our clients face. We have taken what was successful for our clients in CTV, a natively cookieless environment, and expanded it out to other devices,” said Michael Zacharski, CEO, ENGINE Media Exchange. “With ENGINE Device Graph+ we’re providing a solution that not only enables accurate buying decisions for CTV, but we are able to gain a holistic view of the entire household and offer targeting and measurement across multiple devices. We’re bringing future leaning solutions to market today as we continue to innovate identity and privacy matters facing the overall advertising ecosystem.”
ENGINE Device Graph+ powers products including:
- ENGINE Digital Audiences+ – Delivers scale and precision for pre-built and custom audiences through ENGINE’s cookieless Data Connected PMP
- Household Sync+ – Manages cross-device ad delivery within a household
- ReTargeting+ – Retargets households with custom parameters across omnichannel media
- Household Frequency+ – Manages frequency and triggers cross device messaging
- ENGINE Impact Reporting – Provides omnichannel campaign performance analytics across CTV, linear TV and other formats with a 15M household sample
- ENGINE Attribution – Measures household lift from online and offline behavior
Links: ENGINE Media Exchange