Radix to launch updated Android TV Manager at IBC 2021Monday, November 15th, 2021
Radix to launch a new version of its Android TV Manager at IBC 2021
- Radix to exhibit live in-person at IBC 2021 and launch a new version of its Android TV Manager
TEL AVIV, Israel — Radix, a leading provider of cutting-edge device management solutions will exhibit live in-person at IBC (RAI, Amsterdam December 3-6 2021), showcasing its enterprise device management solutions, and launching a new version of its Android TV Manager, a tailor-made solution for telcos, operators and service providers.
Available as a stand-alone cloud-based product or part of Radix’ end to end cloud-based device management platform (MDM), known as VISO, the solution is platform and device agnostic, letting telcos, operators and service providers stay on top of their Android TV device fleet (including Android AOSP and Google TV), wherever their devices and customers are and whatever the use-case may be.
Michael Shoham, Radix CEO, said: “With telcos, operators and providers offering a wide range of connected services and leasing more Android-based devices than ever before, a centralized cloud-based device management solution became a vital need to streamline operations: remote control, assist, manage, maintain, perform OTA update, collect insights, receive alerts, configure, track and lock devices via a single interface making sure they are always ready and optimized.
The Radix Android TV Manager was built bottom-up to manage Android TV, making it the most robust solution for Android TV device management.”
- Reduce agent time spent on support calls using remote screen control
- Low-level device management – from OTA firmware management to ad-hoc support
- Easily add new features, capabilities and modules
- Reduce onsite visits with remote software updates and proactive problem resolution
- Delegate permissions to different stakeholders to allow device management by role
- Reduce subscriptions abuse
- Fast time-to-market, the service can be deployed in less than a week
And much more!
All customers looking to manage their fleet of digital devices are welcome to visit us at Hall 1, booth 1B07.