RNCOS Releases a New Report - Global Mobile TV Forecast to 2010Friday, August 29th, 2008
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, “Global Mobile TV Forecast to 2010” to its report gallery. The report provides extensive information on the current and future scenario of the Mobile TV market across the world
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, “Global Mobile TV Forecast to 2010” to its report gallery. The convergence of television and mobile phones has resulted in an ultimate wireless application known as Mobile TV – a technology that promises to offer high quality TV services over the cellular phones on the move. A number of carriers and technology companies have been working on the roll out of Mobile TV across the world. Some services have been launched, albeit in a limited area and to only targeted audience as for broader adoption, operators need the right combination of infrastructure, handsets, content, and supporting technologies.
And as the Mobile TV remains in its infancy, the right combination of technologies and investment are keys to delivering services at a price that users will accept, says the new RNCOS research report.
The report provides information about the current and future scenario of the Mobile TV market across the world. It studies the major and emerging Mobile TV markets and various Mobile TV revenue models that could add to the further take up of Mobile TV. It also discusses various emerging and ongoing trends in the global Mobile TV market.
Key Research Findings
- The global Mobile TV subscribers are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 60% during the period from 2007 to 2010.
- As part of bundled services (Triple-Pay), cellular Mobile TV subscribers will continue to dominate the Mobile TV subscribers during the forecast period.
- The Western European region is anticipated to account for the majority of Mobile TV service revenue by 2010 followed by Asia-Pacific and North America.
- The rapidly growing 3G market and continually declining operators’ ARPU from conventional services have been propelling the growth of global Mobile TV market.
- As Mobile TV promises to offer personalized and UGC television services over the mobile phone, great opportunities have emerged for content providers to exploit the traditional TV content over the mobile channel in innovative ways.
- With the mobile ad-spending anticipated to grow at more than 42% from 2008 to 2013, advertising could play a significant role in generating Mobile TV revenue for carriers across the world.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
— What is the current scenario of the global Mobile TV market?
— What are the emerging trends in the global Mobile TV market?
— Which are the most lucrative destinations for the Mobile TV development across the world?
— What is the Mobile TV market outlook for various countries?
— What are the factors fueling growth in the global Mobile TV market?
— Which Mobile TV technology will grow rapidly in near future?
— Which are the regions that will see major Mobile TV deployments?
— How advertising will impact the revenue models of operators?