Netflix signs up for Kantar audience measurement in BrazilTuesday, December 13th, 2022
Netflix signs up to Kantar audience measurement in Brazil
SÃO PAULO — In a first for Latin America, Kantar today announces that Netflix has signed-up as a subscriber to the audience measurement data service in Brazil. From January 2023, Netflix will have access to a cross-platform view of its performance alongside linear and on-demand networks and platforms.
“It has never been more important for media companies to seek a single view of their audience in order to unlock sustained growth.” says Antonio Wanderley, CEO of Latin America, Spain, APAC & Africa, Media Division at Kantar. “Netflix’s decision to join our service further strengthens our industry-accepted audience measurement.”
“As viewing habits change, we’re supportive of Kantar’s efforts to deliver cross-platform measurement that improves our understanding of audience behaviors, and we’re excited about the opportunity to grow our share and entertain more members with must-watch shows and films,” said Pablo Perez De Rosso, Netflix Vice President, Strategy, Planning & Analysis.
This announcement is the latest development in Kantar’s commitment to measure and report all viewing on all platforms, delivering a single, people-based measure of media consumption, performance, and value.
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement