Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, OhioThursday, January 26th, 2023
Breezeline Introduces Cloud-Based, Integrated Streaming TV Experience in Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Breezeline Stream TV delivers multi-device viewing experience inside and outside the home
QUINCY, Mass. — Breezeline, the nation’s eighth-largest cable operator, has launched the next generation of TV, “Breezeline Stream TV” in its Columbus and Cleveland service areas in Ohio, making it easier than ever for customers to view their favorite programming on the screen of their choice.
Breezeline Stream TV is a cloud-based TV service using IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) technology to seamlessly integrate live TV, DVR, On Demand and popular streaming apps for viewing devices inside and outside the home via a single, easy-to-use interface.
Breezeline Stream TV gives viewers complete control over their viewing experience, whether at home or on the go, including:
- Access to live TV channels, On Demand programs, DVR recordings and streaming apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Disney+, Spotify and more.
- Live rewind, start over and catch-up features mean viewers never miss a show.
- Up to 300 hours of HD recording with Cloud DVR Max.
- Voice command capability with Google Assistant to find a show, open an app, check the weather or receive program recommendations.
This month, Breezeline will begin transitioning current TV customers to the new platform and expects to complete the transition by late summer. Breezeline Stream TV is also available now to new residential and business video customers.
Stream TV is the latest enhancement introduced by Breezeline in its Ohio service areas. Breezeline invested over $50 million last year to build a new, redundant fiber network and to double its capacity in order to provide customers with even better speed, performance and reliability. Breezeline will invest another $75 million this year across the network, which will even further increase capacity.
Breezeline also recently introduced a new managed WiFi solution, WiFi Your Way, which delivers consistent, ultra-fast connectivity in every corner of the home or business. Unlike static-mesh WiFi systems, it continuously learns and performs self-optimizations to ensure strong WiFi reach with great speeds.
“Since we acquired the Cleveland and Columbus operations, we’ve invested tens of millions of dollars into our network to improve reliability and performance,” said Heather McCallion, Vice President, Products and Programming for Breezeline. “Now, we’re ready to deliver a powerful, versatile viewing experience on multiple devices inside and outside the home that is also incredibly simple to use.”
With the Breezeline Stream TV app (available for free via the Apple App Store® or Google Play), viewers can take their shows on the road, including recordings for many channels with Cloud DVR.
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement