Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussionWednesday, January 25th, 2023
Millicom (Tigo) confirms discussions on a potential transaction
LUXEMBOURG — As a response to market speculation, the Board of Directors of Millicom International Cellular S.A. confirms that a potential acquisition of all outstanding shares in Millicom is being discussed with Apollo Global Management and Claure Group.
There is no certainty that a transaction will materialize nor as to the terms, timing or form of any potential transaction.
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement