Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate programTuesday, March 14th, 2023
Ateme Completes AWS ISV Accelerate Program
- Global partnership with AWS is reinforced. Video service providers can propel their audiences into the future of video experiences with joint Ateme / AWS solutions
PARIS, France — Ateme, the global leader in video compression, delivery, and streaming solutions with innovation at its core, today announced that it has completed the AWS ISV Accelerate program, a co-sell, highly selective program for independent software vendors providing software solutions that run on or integrate with AWS. The accreditation is an assurance that Ateme’s solutions meet AWS standards and further reinforces Ateme’s global partnership with AWS.
The ISV Accelerate program enables AWS partners to establish good architectural habits, eliminate risk, and respond faster to changes that affect designs, applications, and workloads, so they can design their software to integrate smoothly on AWS cloud platforms. Ateme’s products are available to purchase via the AWS marketplace.
Yohann Guilloux, VP Global Partnerships, Ateme, said, “Captivating audiences through engaging video experiences is becoming crucial in the increasingly competitive media & entertainment industry. Meanwhile, the cloud brings much-needed flexibility and scalability. So it is no surprise that the joint AWS-Ateme solution is gaining more traction. We are excited to be able to help more video service providers propel their audiences into the future of video experiences thanks to our partnership with AWS and the ISV Accelerate program.”
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement