Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devicesTuesday, March 21st, 2023
Bedrock extends M6’s 6play max to new big screens
PARIS, France — Bedrock, the leading European streaming technology company, extends the ad-free streaming service 6play max to Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and LG connected TVs.
The leading AVOD service in France rolled out three new major TV devices: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and LG Smart TVs. The announcement comes a few months after the ad-free service 6play max was launched on web, mobile, Android TV, and Samsung smart TVs.
This upgrade allows 6play to reach its 25 millions active users on almost all the OTT installed bases in France. Providing users with advanced features (ad-free, Download-to-Go for offline use on mobile, HD quality, Cast to TV, 30-day program) and more freedom of use.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store