Broadcasting Commission of Ireland awards DTT Contracts to One VisionMonday, May 11th, 2009
The Broadcasting Commission of Ireland has today announced its decision to award the three national Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) multiplex contracts to One Vision, in principle. The One Vision consortium was the second placed applicant for the DTT contracts, which were originally advertised by the Commission on the 7th of March, 2008. The Commission had sought confirmation from the group that they were interested in pursuing contract negotiations, following the decision of Boxer DTT Limited to withdraw their applications in recent weeks.
Today’s contract award is subject to the successful outcome of contract negotiations. The Commission will be actively engaging with the consortium in this regard over the course of the coming weeks.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store