Zoran Corporation Reports Selected Results for Its Fourth Quarter and Year End 2006Thursday, February 1st, 2007
SUNNYVALE, Calif. — Zoran Corporation (Nasdaq GS: ZRAN), a leading provider of digital solutions for applications in the growing digital entertainment and digital imaging markets, today reported selected financial results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2006.
“In 2006 we achieved record annual revenues while continuing to execute on our key strategy to diversify our business, completing the year with revenues by market as follows: 33 percent Digital Cameras; 31 percent DVD; 17 percent DTV; 16 percent Imaging; and, 3 percent for all other,” said Dr. Levy Gerzberg, Zoran’s president and chief executive officer.
- Zoran’s Zplayer™ listed in “10 Hot New Products at CES 2007”
- Zoran Delivers World’s First Technology to Create, Capture, Publish and Distribute Live Content Directly to the Living Room and Mobile Devices at CES 2007
- Zoran Demonstrates New HDTV, DVD, Digital Camera, Multimedia Mobile Phone, Printer and Connected Technologies for Digital Home and Portable Consumer Products at CES 2007
- SanDisk unveils USBTV – First Digital “Flash DVD Player” for Porting Personal Video and Movies from Home PC to TV – co-developed with Zoran
- Zoran SupraHD® 760 Processors with Integrated Demodulator Demonstrated at CES 2007
- Zoran Demonstrates Second Generation HDXtreme® 2 DVD Upconverter with Integrated 1080p HDMI at CES 2007
- Skypine Introduces New Line of Automobile Multimedia Systems Powered by Zoran’s Vaddis® 8 DVD Multimedia Processors
- COACH 9 digital camera processor DivX certified
- Zoran Launches Windows-Vista-compatible IPS 8.0 For Digital Printing Devices
- Zoran’s CEO Dr. Levy Gerzberg Serving on Consumer Electronics Association’s Board of Industry Leaders
More: Selected Results