Six candidates for Bulgarian DTTWednesday, May 13th, 2009
Bulgaria’s Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has received six applications in response to its DTT tender for the first phase of digital switch over in the country. The deadline for applications was May 12th.
The companies that filed documents were BTC, Österreichische Rundfunksender (ORS), Towerkom, Interactive Media Services, Techno Entertainment and Hannu Pro.
Up until May 27, 2009 bidders may still lodge applications for the second stage of the switch over plan.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store