Digital TV News: Agama
Agama Embedded Monitoring Solution integrated with Zenterio OS
Jul 16, 2013 – Agama Technologies and Zenterio have announced a technology partnership to deliver a turnkey solution for efficient last-mile and in-home video service quality assurance to joint TV operator customers worldwide.
News categories: Agama, Zenterio, IBCShow, Middleware, Set Top Box, Test
Agama Launches Churn Risk Identification Application at IBC
Aug 30, 2012 – Agama has announced that it is launching a unique Churn Identification Application addition to its DTV Monitoring Solution at IBC2012. This latest innovation supports TV operators worldwide in their mission to reduce churn rates.
News categories: Agama, Digital TV, IBCShow, Infrastructure, Test
Agama to Launch Microsoft® Mediaroom® Edition of DTV Monitoring for IPTV Quality Assurance at IBC2012
Aug 21, 2012 – Agama Technologies has announced that it has become an official Microsoft® Mediaroom® ecosystem partner and will launch a Mediaroom edition of its complete end-to-end DTV Monitoring Solution at IBC2012.
News categories: Agama, IBCShow, IPTV
Denmark's TDC and YouSee Deploy Agama Monitoring for TV Service Quality Assurance
Jul 24, 2012 – Agama Technologies has announced that Danish communications service providers TDC and YouSee have chosen to deploy an Agama solution for head-end and distribution monitoring in their Microsoft® Mediaroom® IPTV platform.
News categories: Agama Technologies, TDC, YouSee, Denmark, Infrastructure, IPTV, Middleware
Ericsson launches new IMS IPTV middleware integrated with leading TV technology providers
Sep 9, 2008 – Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) has extended its TV offering with the world's first IMS integrated IPTV middleware. The company's open, standards based, end-to-end IPTV solution supports ease of integration and delivers vendor choice for operators.
News categories: Ericsson, Content Protection, Digital TV, IMS, Infrastructure, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- SK broadband IPTV subscribers pass the 2 million mark
- ViXS reports results for the third quarter of fiscal 2014
- NimbleTV cloud-based TV service launches in NYC
- UUX iTaaS platform powers Telenor MyTV multiscreen TV
- Australia switches off final analogue free-to-air TV signal
- CANAL+ launches myCANAL second screen service
- Shipments of OTT-enabled devices set to reach 1.7 billion this year
- Telefonica losing Pay TV share in key Latin American markets
- Cyta Hellas launches IPTV in Greece
- Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
- India's Fastway orders 1 million Conax secure clients
- Fetch TV celebrates 100K subscribers with launch of upgraded mobile app
- DVRs levelling off at about half of all US TV households
- South Africa to switch on digital TV by April 1, 2014
- Kidoodle TV OTT service for children launches in USA and Canada
- South Africa's Cabinet issues statement on conditional access
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense