PrimaCom releases 1st Half 2009 Interim ReportMonday, August 31st, 2009
MAINZ — PrimaCom AG (Frankfurt:PRC) has reported results for the period January to June 2009. PrimaCom’s analog TV subscriber base decreased from 835,506 at the end of June 2008 to 702,878 subscribers at the end of the period. 102,058 of the 132,628 loss was due to the sale of its networks in Aachen and Wiesbaden.
The average number of digital TV subscribers in the first half of 2009 was 46,302 compared with 13,401 in the first half of 2008.
Average number of TV subscribers:
1H08 without 1H09 1H08 W & A ------- ------- ------- Analog 715,264 846,753 744,695 Digital 46,302 13,401 13,401
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin