Korea to launch DMB 2.0 interactive servicesThursday, November 26th, 2009
Korea’s six terrestrial mobile TV operators plan to introduce mobile internet-based interactive digital multimedia broadcasting (DMB) services in December. The ‘DMB 2.0’ services will provide access to such things as e-commerce, stock updates and personal video recordings.
Video-on-demand (VOD) services are expected to be added in the second half of next year.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution