NTT Electronics Corporation to Unveil 4:2:2 high-profile Real-time HD H.264 Solutions at IBC 2007 in AmsterdamFriday, August 31st, 2007
TOKYO — NTT Electronics Corporation (President, Tomoyuki Toshima, HQ: Tokyo), an industry leader in image compression technology, will display over 10 new and existing high profile products and technologies at IBC2007, the world’s premier Broadcasting Media Convention from September 7 – 11.
NTT Electronics booth will exhibit the world’s first 4:2:2 high-profile H.264/AVC HDTV/SDTV real-time Encoder / Decoder HV9100 series and real-time MPEG-2 to H.264 Transcoder HVT9100 with ultra-high quality video. The booth is located at booth No.1.530, and will demonstrate the following:
- NEW PRODUCT: The world’s first 4:2:2 high-profile H.264/AVC HDTV/SDTV real-time encoder / decoder with ultra-high quality video. The series also support MPEG-2 format to enable smooth migration from current MPEG-2 technology to future H.264/AVC technology.(HV9100 series)
- High performance MPEG-2 HDTV encoder / decoder with enhanced audio processing function and multi-channel support. (H5100 series)
- Lightweight, compact, and high performance MPEG-2 HDTV encoder / decoder for content transmission. (H5000 Series)
- MPEG-2 transport stream over IP interface unit for transmission, supports connections with 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet lines, and is equipped with Forward Error Correction (FEC) function and encryption function. (NA5000)
- FIRST TIME ON DISPLAY: Real-time MPEG-2 to H.264 4:2:2 high-profile HDTV transcoder; transcodes MPEG-2 HDTV to high-compression H.264/AVC in real-time, making it ideal for transmitting high-quality HDTV video by IPTV, CATV or satellite. (HVT9100)
- Software-based content creation encoding systems, making encoding tuning more flexible. Particularly ideal for content creation such as for VoD, where higher compression is required. (Exhibited by NTT Cyber Space Laboratories and NTT Advanced Technology Corporation.)
Devices for Broadcasting Systems
- VASA, the world’s first MPEG-2 single-chip HDTV codec LSI.
- SuperENC series of codec LSIs for use in HDV cameras and wireless digital video equipment.
- Low-delay compact SDTV/HDTV module, ideal for portable devices.
- 3D display
A depth-fused 3-D display with a technique capturing real-time real world image. The display without glasses dramatically alleviates eyestrain. (Technology exhibit, by NTT Cyber Space Laboratories.)
Link: NTT Electronics