Kabel BW launches HD PVR from HumaxTuesday, February 2nd, 2010
HEIDELBERG — Kabel BW has launched a new high-definition PVR for its cable TV service in Baden-Württemberg. The iHD-PVR C from Humax features a 320GB hard disk and has VideoGuard conditional access from NDS built-in.
The PVR is available to Kabel BW customers rent-for-purchase at €5 per month for 24 months or a one-off payment of €249.90.
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi