Zoran Demonstrates Latest DTV and Set-Top Box Platforms for Worldwide Manufacturers at CCBN 2010Wednesday, March 17th, 2010
Solutions Optimized for China Cable and Other Global Markets
SUNNYVALE, CA — Zoran Corporation (NASDAQ: ZRAN), the U.S. DTV SOC market share leader in flat panel televisions, is demonstrating its latest DTV and set-top box processor platforms for global consumer electronics manufacturers in Hall 1B, Booth B704 at the China Cable Broadcasting Network (CCBN) 2010 conference from March 23 to 25 in Beijing.
Zoran supplies Standard and High Definition set-top box platforms for China Cable and other global markets under brands such as Coship, DVN, Evolution, Homecast, Mingxin, Rinstar, Technisat, and others.
“At CCBN, we are demonstrating our latest digital set-top box platforms for manufacturers supplying China Cable operators as well as exports to Europe, India, the U.S., and other markets. We are especially pleased to demonstrate new high definition cable set-top boxes from Coship and DVN which are optimized for this fast growing segment of the China Cable market,” said Anthony Simon, Vice President Multimedia Systems, Home Entertainment division at Zoran Corporation.
Zoran will demonstrate the following product platforms at CCBN 2010:
- SupraXD® 170 Standard Definition H.264 reference design supporting NDS, BNTF, DVN, Suontong, and Summavision conditional access systems for China Cable set-top boxes
- SupraXD® 180 High Definition H.264 reference design supporting NDS, BNTF, DVN, Suontong, and Summavision conditional access systems for a wide range of applications including China Cable set-top boxes from Coship and DVN and new European high definition satellite set-top boxes from Homecast
- SupraTV® 235 Optimized Standard Definition MPEG-2 cable set-top box reference designs supporting BNTF, DVN, Suontong, and Summavision conditional access systems, for China, Europe, India, the U.S. and other global markets, including new China cable set-top box models from DVN, Konka and others
- SupraTV® 265 Standard Definition MPEG-2 cable set-top box reference design supporting NDS security for China, Europe, India, the U.S. and other global markets
- SupraHD® 745 ATSC HDTV processor platform with integrated demodulator, integrated TV microcontroller, multiple video and decoding capabilities, USB 2.0, and HDMI ports
- SupraHD® 675 Multi-format flat panel HDTV processor for global cable, satellite and terrestrial markets with integrated demodulation, multiple video and audio decoding capabilities and advanced security