Anevia and Netgem provide IPTV and VOD head-end and set top-box for Telco customersFriday, September 14th, 2007
PARIS — Anevia, French designer of the Flamingo DVB-to-IP Gateways and the Toucan VOD/nPVR servers and Netgem, an industry leader in developing and supplying customized IPTV and hybrid end-to-end solutions, today announced the successful integration of their IPTV technology.
Both companies have a strong telco customer base in Europe. Anevia recently announced deployment of its solution at Telecom Italia France, TV Sierre and Tele 2 Sweden, whereas Netgem was chosen by leading French and Finnish Operators since 2005.
Now Netgem “Netbox HD TV” set top-box, which is one among the first MPEG-4 HD set top-box in the world and Netgem middleware, providing a fully end-to-end solution, are integrated with Anevia “Flamingo” DVB to IP gateway and “Toucan” VOD server.
Anevia advanced TV services such as catch up TV, network PVR, start over, and pause TV are now available on Netgem set top-boxes.
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak