BeeSmart LITE free IPTV middleware released to the general publicMonday, April 19th, 2010
LJUBLJANA — BeeSmart, the acknowledged interactive TV solution provider for service operators and hospitality market, officially opens BeeSmart Lite for public access. The distribution package is available online absolutely free of charge.
BeeSmart lite received a warm welcome at its limited release at IPTV World Forum in London last month. All visitors have been given an exclusive opportunity to download and test the product that included all basic functionalities like Live TV, EPG and VOD, as well as a time-unlimited license for 500 end-users.
All users are invited to register and engage in the BeeSmart Online Forum, which gives them the opportunity to exchange experience, see what other users have to say about BeeSmart Lite and contribute to further development of BeeSmart Lite with their ideas.
“This release gives even the most careful partners an opportunity to test and start a new service literally without risk. All users are kindly invited to share their thoughts or comment experience with BeeSmart Lite on BeeSmart Forum or BeeSmart Professionals LinkedIn group,” said Jože PireÄnik, Business Development Director at BeeSmart.
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi