SBTVD Forum signs promotion agreement with South Africa's NAMECWednesday, September 29th, 2010
Between 20th and 22nd of September, a delegation composed of members of the SBTVD Forum (Fórum do Sistema Brasileiro de TV Digital Terreste) and Brazilian industry visited South Africa to promote the Japanese-Brazilian system of digital TV.
During the visit they signed a memorandum of understanding with NAMEC (The National Association of Manufacturers in Electronics Components), promising to provide technical training to South African companies should Brazil’s version of ISDB-T be adopted in South Africa, in return for NAMEC promoting the standard.
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi