MTS TV - 75,000 Subscribers Strong in WinnipegTuesday, October 30th, 2007
WINNIPEG, MB — MTS TV, the digital television service offered by MTS Allstream Inc. (“MTS Allstream”) in Winnipeg, has reached another milestone after officially acquiring a total of 75,000 customers. In the last two years, MTS TV has grown by over 30,000 customers, with over 5,000 new customers added since April 2007.
“We are very excited that MTS TV continues to make outstanding progress in the marketplace,” said Kelvin Shepherd, President Consumer Markets division, MTS Allstream. “Our customers value the variety of channel packages, the high quality 100% digital picture and sound, and the unique features that allow them to make the most of their bundled MTS services.”
MTS TV includes many features customers who appreciate home entertainment have come to expect, including Video on Demand and High Definition channels. In addition, MTS TV also offers several innovative features such as TV Call Display, Photos on Demand and Email on Demand; features that help your MTS TV service work interactively with other MTS Allstream products.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store