Telfort launches IPTV for its broadband customersTuesday, August 9th, 2011
After a successful pilot, Telfort (Amsterdam:KPN) of the Netherlands is now making available IPTV (Interactieve TV) to all of its broadband customers.
The basic package includes 55 TV channels and 90 radio stations, with customers receiving a personal video recorder as part of the service.
Telfort Interactieve TV is available for €11.00 per month on top of the cost of the broadband subscription.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution