Shanghai HDIC Picks Tensilica's HiFi Audio DSP for DTV SoCTuesday, January 24th, 2012
SANTA CLARA, CA — Tensilica®, Inc. today announced that Shanghai High Definition Digital Technology Industrial Corporation (HDIC) has selected Tensilica’s HiFi Audio DSP for its audio requirements for a digital television (DTV) SOC (system-on-chip) for the Chinese DTV market.
“We picked Tensilica’s HiFi Audio because it has become the industry standard for audio DSP,” stated Dr. Jun Sun, president of HDIC. “HiFi Audio provides superior performance and smaller size/power and is proven in millions of products. Moreover, Tensilica has the most complete library with over 90 audio codecs readily available.”
“HDIC is doing some very innovative work to accelerate the adoption of DTMB, the China Digital Terrestrial Broadcast and we’re pleased that they chose our HiFi Audio DSP for their SOC,” stated Steve Roddy, Tensilica’s vice president of marketing and business development.
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin