HD Video Services on HTC One Devices Secured by DiscretixTuesday, April 17th, 2012
Hardware-Assisted PlayReady® Client and Home Networking Link Protection Fully Integrated with ARM® TrustZone® Ecosystem
LAS VEGAS, Nevada — NAB Show 2012, Las Vegas Convention Center — Discretix, the leading global provider of field proven content protection solutions, today announced that its hardware-assisted content protection solutions are being used to secure HD video services on the recently launched HTC One Family of Android Smartphones.
Discretix’ hardware-assisted content protection solutions are in mass production across multiple platforms at Tier 1 Android devices vendors, enabling them to bring premium video services to market under their own name brands. These solutions are available for platforms from all the leading mobile application processor vendors.
The flagship HTC One devices are designed to deliver a compelling viewing experience to consumers. With robust content and home networking link protection built-in, the devices can securely access HD VoD and live TV services as well as securely stream premium content to a large screen TV.
Discretix’ content protection solutions secure sensitive DRM assets by fully integrating with the ARM® TrustZone® ecosystem, utilizing a variety of Trusted Execution Environments (TEE) and Secure OSs.
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group