Pace releases Interim Management StatementWednesday, April 24th, 2013
SALTAIE — Pace plc (LSE: PIC), a leading global developer of technologies and products for Pay TV and broadband service providers, today announces its Interim Management Statement for the 16 week period from 1 January 2013 to 23 April 2013.
- Liberty Global, a leading international cable operator, has selected Pace to provide Media Server products to a number of their operations in Europe.
- Pace has been selected by Telefónica as the major supplier of High Definition Zapper and PVR devices for their IPTV operations in Latin America as part of their rollout of the Telefonica Global Service Platform. Initial deployments will take place in Brazil and Chile later in the year.
- Our Latens business has deployed an integrated product combining Conditional Access (CA) and Digital Rights Management (DRM) for both Broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) services, the first deployment of its kind in the industry.
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics