Dish TV India adds 0.2 million subscribers in 2Q 2013Friday, July 26th, 2013
NOIDA, India — Dish TV India Limited (Dishtv) (BSE: 532839, NSE: DISHTV) today reported first quarter fiscal 2014 standalone operating revenues of Rs. 5,784 million, recording 11.2% growth over the corresponding period last fiscal.
0.2 million net subscribers were added in the quarter ended June 30, 2013. Dish TV began the quarter with a a cumulative total of 10.7 million net subscribers.
Dish TV added 5 new HD channels with effect from April, 2013. With this addition, Dish TV offers the highest number of 25 HD channels and 17 HD services on its platform.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store