Entel to offer satellite TV in BoliviaWednesday, November 20th, 2013
LA PAZ — Bolivia’s Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Entel) has announced that, once the country’s Túpac Katari communications satellite is in operation, the company plans to use it to offer a nationwide digital satellite television service starting in May 2014.
The Túpac Katari satellite is due for launch from China on December 20, 2014.
The service will initially offer 30 digital TV channels including some in high definition (HD).
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics