ViXS launches world's first UltraHD 4Kp60 10-bit professional decoderTuesday, April 1st, 2014
ViXS Extends Its UltraHD 4K Offering by Launching the World’s First UltraHD 4Kp60 10-bit Professional Decoder
- XCodePro 330 and 320 Will Enable Next Generation Professional Decoder and Digital Signage Products to Support HEVC UltraHD 4Kp60 10-bit
TORONTO, ON — NAB, Las Vegas — ViXS Systems Inc. (TSX: VXS), a pioneer and leader in media processing solutions, today announced the availability of XCodePro 330 and XCodePro 320 an innovative pair of professional decoder products aimed at infrastructure markets. As the broadcast market transitions to HEVC and UltraHD 4K, the demand for power efficient, robust and fully compliant decoder products such as XCodePro 330 and 320 will intensify.
The XCodePro 330 will enable a wide variety of professional decode applications from IRDs, Wireless Cameras, to electronic newsgathering. The XCodePro 330 has the ability to decode UltraHD 4K and up to an incredible 12 HD videos over a number of high speed interfaces.
The XCodePro 320 is targeting UltraHD 4K digital signage applications. With support for the latest HDMI 2.0 technology, the XCodePro 320 is setting a new bar by bringing support for HEVC to the digital signage market.
“ViXS continues to show its leadership position in UltraHD 4K HEVC products,” said John Pomeroy, VP Sales Infrastructure and Networking, VIXS systems Inc. “Our new generation of decoders including the XCodePro 320 and XCodePro 330 are driving ViXS to quickly become the accepted standard for quality, performance and low power in hardware HEVC decoding applications.”
Summary and Highlights of the XCodePro 330 and XCodePro 320
- 4Kp60 10 bit HEVC decode
- HDMI 2.0 Support
- Advanced 2D / 3D Graphics Overlay
- Capability to decode up to 12 HD video
- Low latency
- Low power
Several HEVC and 4K products will be on display at NAB in ViXS’ private suite. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to arrange an appointment.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution