PRISA accepts Telefónica offer for CANAL+ stakeWednesday, May 7th, 2014
MADRID — Promotora de Informaciones, S.A. (PRISA) announces the following relevant information, under the provisions of article 82 of Securities Market “Ley del Mercado de Valores”.
Following the Relevant Information dated May 6, 2014 with registration CNMV No. 204783, PRISA informs that today the Board of Directors of the Company has resolved to accept the offer received from Telefónica, S.A. for the purchase of PRISA’s stake of 56% in DTS Distribuidora de Televisión Digital, S.A.
During a term of thirty (30) calendar days as of this acceptance PRISA undertakes to negotiate the agreements documenting satisfactorily the transaction.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store