Thailand's NBTC proposes ฿690 DTT receiver subsidy couponThursday, July 24th, 2014
Thailand’s National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) has proposed a value of 690 baht ($22) for the coupons that it will distribute by mail to 22 million households in the country. The subsidy is to offset the cost of either a television with an integrated digital terrestrial TV (DTT) tuner or a DTT set-top box.
The NBTC will submit the plan to Thailand’s National Council for Peace and Order military junta for approval at the end of the month.
The coupons are to be valid for 6 months.
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023