HbbTV Association to issue RFP for HbbTV 2.0 test materialTuesday, September 30th, 2014
HbbTV 2.0 test material RFI
GENEVA — The HbbTV Association, a global initiative dedicated to providing an open standard for the delivery of broadcast and broadband services through connected TVs and set-top boxes, has issued a Request For Information (RFI) soliciting members of the industry to comment on and register to receive a Request For Proposal (RFP) to be issued at a future date for the development of test material to be used for conformance testing of terminals implementing its upcoming HbbTV 2.0 specification.
The RFI is available on the HbbTV website and includes details of the upcoming work along with all information necessary to respond.
“Conformance testing of devices benefits the entire industry and accelerates the deployment of HbbTV 2.0 services globally”, says Dr. Klaus Illgner, chairman of the HbbTV Association. “By opening the test material development process to include companies specializing in product testing, we hope to increase the overall understanding of HbbTV in the television industry”
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics