Ecuador's CNT TV adds 138,211 subscribers in 2015Saturday, February 13th, 2016
QUITO — Ecuador’s Corporación Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (CNT) has said that it added 138,211 subscribers to its CNT TV service during 2015, to end the year with 351,640. The DTH service, which launched four years ago, now has 26% of the market.
CNT TV is available throughout Ecuador, including on the Galapagos Islands where it is that province’s only provider of pay TV services.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution