Ecuador's CNT TV ends June with 228,188 subscribersFriday, July 11th, 2014
QUITO — Ecuador’s Corporación Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (CNT) has said that it ended June with 228,188 subscribers to its CNT TV service. The service, which launched two and a half years ago now has 18% of the market.
CNT TV has a range of packages including a PLAN SÚPER in standard definition offering 71 channels, and a PLAN PLUS HD DVR package which adds 15 channels in high definition, and includes a personal video recorder.
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement