ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyaltyThursday, July 21st, 2016
IBC 2016: ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty and optimise media monetization
- At IBC 2016, ACCESS and its partners will showcase solutions for secure media sharing, data & analytics, multiscreen management and personalised user interfaces for devices ranging from smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles through to the connected car
OBERHAUSEN, Germany — ACCESS CO., LTD (IBC stand #14.D14) today announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016 (9 – 13 September 2016, Amsterdam RAI). Building on its expertise porting its software solutions to 1.5 billion consumer devices, ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen. The solutions also enable operators to create services that encompass the official content catalogue, the viewer’s PVR and external sources like YouTube.
As multiscreen services move from reaching a large audience to personalised services tailored to the consumer’s tastes and devices used to access content, operators need to deploy solutions that provide them with granular data. ACCESS will host a number of demonstrations and a session in the Content Everywhere Hub (Hall 14 on Friday, September 9th at 12:00 – 12:20), where visitors will be able to learn how to utilise data and browser-based user interfaces to offer services that adapt to consumers’ evolving habits.
Dr. Neale Foster, COO and VP Global Sales, ACCESS Europe, said: “At IBC, we will show a solutions portfolio that enables operators to maximise the potential of traditional broadcast environments and OTT services to create a seamless experience for consumers. Our demonstrations will also allow operators to see how they can aggregate and facilitate access to multiple sources via their branded environment, including the consumer’s personal library and external services like YouTube.”
ACCESS’ product portfolio at IBC will include:
- ACCESS Twine™ for data aggregation and analytics and operator powered apps to ensure that consumers stay within the operator’s branded environment for all their media needs. ACCESS Twine also facilitates secure media sharing across all platforms, including support for DLNA® VidiPath™ and DRM.
- NetFront™ Browser family, enabling a seamless HTML5 powered experience across all screens – from smartphones and tablets through to the next generation TV screens. ACCESS’ solutions include WebKit-based NetFront™ Browser NX and Chromium-based NetFront™ Browser BE, both available as HbbTV editions.
ACCESS’ partners include AirTies Wireless Networks (#5.C70), EKT (#5.B30), Innopia Technologies (5.B08), Opentech (#5.B11), Pixsan, Verimatrix (#5.A59), Vestel (#14.A20) and Zenterio (suite at Okura Hotel).
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store