DTVKit selects Voxtok HbbTV SDKFriday, September 2nd, 2016
DTVKit selects Voxtok HbbTV SDK and joins Voxtok Music
MONTPELLIER, France — Voxtok, the best Music Experience provider for Audio and TV industries, is proud to announce that DTVKit, the independent non-profit shared-software organization specializing in TV receiver firmware components, is adopting its HbbTV SDK and joining the Voxtok Music ecosystem.
Voxtok HbbTV SDK is the first up-to-date royalty-free HbbTV open-source implementation for Chrome. It can be deployed without any restrictions, supporting HbbTV 1.5 and 2.0 specifications. DTVKit is now making this SDK part of its environment,enabling members to access the Voxtok Music ecosystem and portfolio.
Voxtok is an official HbbTV consortium member and its team has acquired a strong experience in developing and deploying HbbTV systems, being the first team to demo it publicly in 2009.
This SDK is a small technological piece of Voxtok Music, a consistent, comprehensive and advanced music ecosystem for Audio and TV industries.
Voxtok Music has been designed to fit with the TV industry standards and constraints, in order to propose to operators and manufacturers a straight-forward and end-to-end multi-room music package.
Voxtok Music combines:
- Services & Content: Streaming (MP3 to CD) and downloading (MP3 to Hi-Res) white-label platform, Music Intelligence, Discovery & recommendation, multi-source, Acoustic recognition.
- Products: Co-branded and white-label advanced audio devices, from audiophiles to mass-market, designed by or with Voxtok
- Technologies: for firmwares (multi-room, audio, HbbTV) for audio devices, STB and TVs
Voxtok brings a bridge between audio and TV, as never before.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution