SES and CANAL+ in long-term capacity agreementFriday, December 16th, 2016
Multi-year and multi-transponder contract demonstrates CANAL+ Group‘s long-term commitment to satellite and SES
LUXEMBOURG — SES S.A. (Euronext Paris and Luxembourg Stock Exchange: SESG) and CANAL+ Group have confirmed today the signature of a long-term, multi-year, multi-transponder framework agreement for SES satellite capacity in both France and Africa. The contract conditions are beneficial to both parties, and reflect the volume, extended duration and payment terms.
“CANAL+ Group is a long-standing partner for SES, and we are committed to support our customer’s strategy and business in established and emerging markets,” said Ferdinand Kayser, Chief Commercial Officer of SES. “We are pleased that this contract demonstrates CANAL+’s long-term commitment to satellite and to SES.”
“Our long-term partnership with SES is an important element in our strategy to grow our reach, adapt to new technologies (HD and UHD), and maximize efficiencies,” said Sylvain Géron, Chief Technology Officer, CANAL+ Group.
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi