comScore expands partnership with Charter CommunicationsWednesday, May 31st, 2017
comScore Will Now Measure TV Viewing from All Charter Spectrum Markets, Including Charter’s Spectrum TV Everywhere App
RESTON, VA — comScore today announced an agreement with Charter Communications to expand its integration of Charter’s aggregated and anonymized television data from all U.S. markets into comScore’s TV measurement service. The expansion includes all Charter Spectrum markets added from its transactions with Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, as well as viewing information from Charter’s Spectrum TV Everywhere application. The expanded footprint will encompass all Charter Spectrum markets, including New York and Los Angeles.
With the addition of these new markets, comScore’s massive and passive television measurement services will cover over 35 million homes and 75 million televisions. With the inclusion of viewing information from Charter’s Spectrum TV Everywhere application, comScore continues to expand its cross-platform measurement solutions.
“This expansion cements our ongoing relationship with Charter and continues to allow comScore to help our advertising industry clients make more informed decisions,” said comScore’s Chief Executive Officer Gian Fulgoni.
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement