STARZ PLAY signs exclusive deal with Orange EgyptThursday, September 28th, 2017
STARZ PLAY Signs an Exclusive Partnership with Orange Egypt
STARZ PLAY today announced a partnership with Orange Egypt. The partnership allows Orange Egypt customers the unprecedented privilege of six months’ unlimited access to the STARZ PLAY service which features more than 6,500 hours of blockbuster Hollywood movies, documentaries, kids’ programs and ‘same-day-as-the-US’ shows.
Maaz Sheikh, CEO of STARZ PLAY said, “The strategic partnership will offer Orange customers a value-for-money experience, allowing them to binge-watch TV series or stream their favorite movies on their smart phones, big screens and many other devices. This will give customers the chance to watch day-and-date series such as Ray Donovan and Survivors’ Remorse and popular box sets such as The Walking Dead, The Flash and Friends – plus a wide range of Kids’ content such as PAW Patrol, Phineas And Ferb and Shimmer and Shine.”
The STARZ PLAY app will be integrated into all fixed home lines utilizing Orange Egypt’s Eagle and Panther tariffs, allowing customers to enjoy six months’ access to the entertainment service.
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles