Maroc Telecom acquires Tigo ChadFriday, March 15th, 2019
Maroc Telecom and Millicom have signed an agreement for the acquisition of Tigo Chad
Maroc Telecom has signed an agreement with Millicom to acquire 100% of the shares of its subsidiary Tigo Chad, the leading mobile operator in Chad.
This acquisition, which is part of its international development strategy, aims to enlarge and consolidate the presence of Maroc Telecom in Africa.
The closing of the transaction, and as such any final agreement, is subject to certain conditions, including the approval by the Chadian Authorities.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store