Evertz launches Cloud-based SaaS platform for broadcast mediaWednesday, April 3rd, 2019
Evertz Launches Cloud Based Software as a Service (SaaS) Platform
LAS VEGAS, Nevada — Evertz Microsystems, the global leader in media and entertainment technology solutions, announces its entry into the cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) market with the official launch of EVERTZ.iO.
EVERTZ.iO is a collection of on-demand and “pay-as-you-go” cloud native services for broadcast media customers. Designed as a cloud native and proper multi-tenant SaaS platform that utilizes a serverless architecture, EVERTZ.iO uses a modern toolset to deliver the agility, scalability and flexibility demanded by enterprise class media companies.
EVERTZ.iO provides a flexible transaction based commercial model, offering customers a reduced infrastructure footprint while retaining the ability to deal with constantly varying media workloads. EVERTZ.iO is deployed globally with footprints in key geographic regions to deliver a high-availability and cost effective media processing platform.
At NAB 2019, Evertz will be demonstrating EVERTZ.iO SaaS services for browse generation, technical metadata generation, content moderation, audio transcription, scene detection and text detection applications. Evertz will also preview an exciting new partnership with Interra Systems Baton products that delivers SaaS based AUTO QC services.
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement