3.5 million active smartcards for TivùsatWednesday, July 3rd, 2019
Tivùsat has announced that, as it celebrates ten years of operation, it now has 3.5 million active smartcards with the average number of viewers accessing the service each day put at 4.5 million.
tivùsat offers 116 television channels in Italy, of which 47 are in HD, 47 radio channels, a large selection of on-demand services and 4 channels in 4K Ultra HD.
Access to tivùsat does not require a subscription. A certified TV satellite device (set-top box or CAM), a satellite dish pointing at Hotbird (13° East), and the smartcard included with the decoder or CAM package are sufficient.
Tivùsat also provides a catch-up TV app branded tivùon.
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement