Alticast to spin-off media business into new companyThursday, October 31st, 2019
At the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of Alticast Corporation (the “Spun-Off Company”) held on October 30, 2019, it was resolved that the Spun-Off Company will establish a new company (tentatively, “Altimedia Corporation”) by spinning-off its media business targeting Korean cable and EMEA/Asia broadcasting companies, excluding media business targeting KT/Skylife and North American broadcasting companies, in order to enhance its management effectiveness and strengthen its competitiveness.
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028